I am delighted to have been invited to present a seminar to business owners in Blenheim, New Zealand, on 21st October. It will be a terrific event, entitled Show Me The Money. The seminar is designed to help business owners unlock the hidden potential lying within their business.
If you are a business owner in the Blenheim area, check off your business against these six critically important questions:
- Do you run your business by design (meaning, you choose what it looks like) or do you do things a certain way because that’s the way it has always been done?
- Do you ever find yourself making important decisions based on guesswork rather than taking informed decisions based on what the numbers are telling you?
- Do you ever wish you had someone to talk to about your business issues – someone who is untainted by the issues surrounding your industry but who could provide objective input and counsel?
- Do you work longer hours than you feel you should be doing as a business owner?
- Do you understand the key drivers of revenue and profitability in your business?
- Do you ever feel you should be making more money than you are, giving the risk involved in running your own business?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of those questions, then this seminar is for you. I’ll be giving you pragmatic takeaways to help you in all of these areas. We’ll work on specific examples based on the businesses attending. And you’ll find that this is not your typical boring seminar..we’ll have plenty of fun together as well.
You can register at TvA’s website. TvA are one of the leading Chartered Accountants in the Marlborough area and they are hosting the seminar. I hope to see you there.