We’re delighted to announce a significant update to our cloud based analysis and planning tool for accountants, PANalytics. v2.2 went live last week and includes the following features:
- PANalytics now connects seamlessly with Quickbooks Online (as well as Xero and MYOB AccountRight Live, which were already connected.) This means that any client you have on one of those three cloud accounting systems can be set up in PANalytics in five minutes flat, including a three year business performance review ready for you to present to your client.
- You can now create a quick target for a client for the next 12 months very simply. This means that you could assume a simple CPI increase for sales and expenses, keep everything else the same and run the quick target wizard. PANalytics will automatically create a 12 month plan for the client and you’ll be able to view it on your Dashboard. Because PANalytics syncs daily with your client’s cloud accounting system, you have real time actual vs target data at your fingertips, making your conversations with clients so much more relevant (you can, of course, do much more detailed planning face to face with the client when you meet with them to update the targets).
- You can now report on multiple months rather than just a single month on the client dashboard, invaluable where you have quarterly meetings with clients.
- We have provided you with the ability to customize the email alerts that you send to clients from the Dashboard so that they look and feel more like you – saving you yet more time.
- We have added two major new delivery processes to the Learning Centre – firstly, a step by step guide to selling and delivering a Virtual Management Accounting service; and secondly, for those smaller clients where you just want to pick a little project to get going and make an impact, a document including guidance on how to deliver 37 small projects that might arise from presenting a Growth Equation to your client using PANalytics. These complement the systems already available to you outlining how to deliver planning, monitoring and profit improvement projects.
I am also very excited that the next major enhancement to PANalytics, a full cash flow and budget live reporting system, is in train. We are building a new service for you to offer to your clients around this module – stay tuned for more details on this.
Let me know your thoughts on PANalytics and your requests for future development as we continue on our quest to make you the real time accountant that your clients really want.